- 4 medium ears sweet corn, husked
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
1. Cook corn until tender, drain
2. In a food processor, pulse basil, oil, and 1/4 treaspoon salt until blended.
3. Cut corn from cob and place in bowl. Stir in Tomatoes, pepper, and remaining salt, Add avocado and 2 tablespoons basil mixture, toss gently to combine.
5. Grill or sauté shrimp until they turn pink.
6. Serve with corn mixture.