Gluten-Free Paleo Granola Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups slivered raw almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 1/4 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or baking liner.
- Add slivered almonds to food processor and pulse until it resembles a granola-like texture. (This should only take a few seconds; do not over-process.)
- In a large mixing bowl, add pulsed almonds, shredded coconut, and remaining nuts and seeds.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil, vanilla, and honey on low for about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture over nuts and seeds. Combine well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 to 15 minutes. (The granola will harden more as it cools.)
- Store in an airtight container. (Granola should last a few weeks.)