So after hearing what some of Coach Amanda said this weekend.. it made sense!! We try and encourage you to take a holistic approach to health. But what does this really mean?? We try to be conscience about our diet, and what we put in out bodies. We value exercise. We go to the dentist and the doctor for well visits. We get our eyes and ears checked. We try and keep a clear and clean space at home and at the gym. I journal and practice gratitude. We have friends and family that we cherish. We encourage our girls to experience life! But all of this is being undermined by the toxins we are putting back into our bodies with our cleanings supplies, containers, detergents etc. There are so many benefits and uses for all of these essential oils!!
I let you read on:
I’ll just briefly (its not brief.. lol ) tell you what I usually talk about in the classes that I have to educate people on these wonderful essential oils. I love these oils because they actually go to the core of what is going on in our bodies. I believe these oils help our bodies to be the absolute strongest and healthiest that they can be. Most people think that Essential Oils are just good smelling, but they are so much more!
The oil is the lifeblood of a plant. It helps restore and nourish the plant. And if a plant is really good at something, like deterring bugs, then that’s what it will do in your body as well. It’s really great.
These oils are nontoxic, and completely organic, and since they aren’t toxic your body knows exactly what to do with them when you take them. They take them directly to the part of the body that needs it. Essential oils have protective properties, which are the plant’s natural defense mechanism that work the same in our bodies. Essential oils have a unique ability to penetrate the cell membrane and transport oxygen and nutrients inside the cell, thus giving more support to the immune system. They can effectively combat the damaging effects of toxins, impurities and harmful substances in and around our body.
Essential oils are the highly concentrated, aromatic essences of trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, resins and flowers. They can be clear, amber, yellow, green, and even dark blue in color and range from very runny to almost solid in consistency. Each essential oil comes from specific parts of the plant they come from too.
• Support the immune system
• Support the body’s natural defenses
• Are mood elevating
• Are high in antioxidants
• Are aromatic
• Are oxygenating
• Boost stamina and energy
• Help you relax
• Help manage stress and frustration
• Improve mental clarity
• Promote overall health, vitality, and longevity
Essential oils are God given oils and work perfectly with the body.
There are 3 ways to take oils:
Ingesting, topically and inhaling. We can ingest these oils – put in water (in a glass, not plastic), put a drop in our mouth, or put in a veggie capsule.
We can use them topically by putting it on the area thatis bothering you (head or stomach for example) or you can put it on the bottoms of your feet, which are the vitaflex points. This is a great way to get oils into your body.
Finally, you can inhale the oils by smelling it straight from the bottle or putting it in your diffuser. The tiny molecules go straight to your brain and then your brain tells them where to go. Very effective!
Everything I recommend is only for this company, Young Living. I completely trust this company. They are very trustworthy and honest and open. They are involved in every part of the process…from getting the soil ready, to planting the seed,to growing the plant, to getting the oil from the plant, to testing the oil, to bottling it up and sending it out. No other company does this.
It’s called their Seed to Seal. It’s very cool. You can also go visit their farms and their distillation process, so they are very open with everything. I would never recommend buying from a store because although it says 100% pure, it most likely isn’t. You usually can’t ingest oils from the store. Young Living oils are beyond pure and they distill them at a low temperature and low pressure so they don’t mess up any of the medicinal benefits of the oil. It’s pretty amazing!
Here is the website that explains more about it in case you are interested. www.seedtoseal.com
Although I am a distributor for this company, I don’t necessarily sell these oils. I have classes to educate people then I show them how they can sign up with the company and order the oils themselves. I’ve found this to be so wonderful because you are able to be in charge of your health and you feel so much more in control of things. But I’m ALWAYS here to answer questions and am also part wonderful Facebook groups, All Things Oily and Essential, Body Essentials, and Oily SchmOily as well if that helps.
If you are interested in buying wholesale email Kathy and she will give you the instructions.
-Is called the “Swiss Army knife” of oils. Lavender is one of history’s most celebrated and versatile essential oils. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances.It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet hasbalancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Young
Living’s Therapeutic-grade lavender is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse.
· Balances normal body functions
· Supports normal sleep
· Cleanses skin irritations
· Soothes and relaxes the mind and body
· Eases bodily tension and stress
· Can support healthy hair growth
· Supports breathing during seasonal changes
-Young Living Peppermint oil is so potent and pure that ONE DROP delivers the effectiveness of 26 cups of pure peppermint tea! These oils are potent so a little goes a LONG way! Peppermint has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. It’s one of the oldest and most highly
regarded herbs for supporting the digestive system.
· Supports digestive efficiency
· May improve taste and smell when inhaled
· May improve concentration and mental acuity
· Supports gastrointestinal system comfort.
· Promotes healthy bowel function.
· Enhances healthy gut function.
· Maintains efficiency of the digestive tract.
· Supports normal digestion.
· May support performance during exercise.
· Cools the body down
-Young Living’s Lemon oil is cold pressed from the rind of the lemon, not from the pulpy acidic juice. The vitamins and nutrients are in the rind itself. It is full of antioxidants that have been linked to healthyimmune system function. Antioxidants create an unfriendly environment for free radicals that our bodies are in contact with daily. Lemon oil will eat up petrochemicals in our body and literally cleanse your cells.· Make sure when adding Lemon EO to your water that you do this in a glass or stainless steel bottle or cup – if you use Styrofoam you will end up with water in your lap because the lemon will eat it up! Butdon’t worry – this is what makes it such a great support for the cells in your body – it is scrubbing them clean! Don’t use plastic either. Since Lemon is great at detoxing, it will detox the plastic cup or bottle, putting all that stuff in your water.
· Supports digestive efficiency
· May improve concentration and mental acuity
· I put a drop in my glass of water every morning because of the amazing cleansing abilities of this oil.
-it is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. More recently, it has been used in European and American hospitals and is thesubject of substantial research.
· Why is Frankincense so helpful for emotions? Frankincense is high in sesquiterpenes. They act
on the pineal gland, which is the gland considered the seat of emotions.
· Frankincense has a visual tightening effect on the skin and may benefit older, more mature skin.
· Promotes proper and healthy cell function.
I can’t say enough good things about this oil. I put a drop in my face lotion every morning, not only for what it is doing on the outside, but what it is doing on the inside as well.
– A resin tapped from a tree like maple syrup in South America and distilled like Frankincense. Copaiba contains the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene. Beta-caryophyllene has been extensively studied for its ability to modulate the body’s response to irritation. Think about what happens inside the body when irritation occurs…inflammation!
Promotes wellness.May be an important part of a daily health regimen.
Includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene and alpha-humulene.
Supports the nervous system, the respiratory system and musculoskeletal system
Weenjoy using Copaiba for so many things, but especially after a hard workout. This is great after you do anything strenuous.This is also great for those whose joints and bones are aging. Copaiba is something that has blessed the quality of life for so many people. You can either rub it on topically or use Copaiba by putting drops of it in an empty vegetable capsule, filling it up to the very top, and taking it internally as needed.
– Blend of 6 Oils (Lemongrass, Rosemary, Lavindin, Melaleuca (M. alternifolia), Myrtle, Citronella) This is one of my most favorite oils! The cleansing effect of Purification helps cleanse and neutralize odors. It is amazing! It really does work! It’s great for the skin as well.
·Purification contains citronella essential oil, which is commonly used as an insect repellent. Or it works great if you’ve already gotten bitten.
· Adding a couple of drops of Purification to your washing machine helps keep your laundry fresh.
· Lemongrass has a light, citrus scent that inspires and improves mental clarity.
I make a room spray with Purification, water and vodka or witch hazel. Works great. We also make homemade deodorant, which works better than anything I’ve used before! I love this oil.
-Blend of 4 Oils (Wintergreen, Clove, Helichrysum, Peppermint) It does what it sounds like, it can help relieve any type of aches and discomfort. If you have localized soreness after any physical activity, reach for PanAway. This proprietary blend is made of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils that penetrate the skin and soothe soreness after strenuous activity. It integrates the soothing propertiesof helichrysum, wintergreen, clove, and peppermint, and can be used to relieve sore muscles and enhance overall well being. I love to mix this oil with Copaiba if I have sore muscles.
· Helichrysum has been studied by European researchers for regenerating tissue and improving
circulation. In short supply, helichrysum is one of Young Living’s most prized essential oils.
· Wintergreen has historically been used to reduce various types of discomfort. · Clove stimulates and revitalizes immune function
· Supports healthy joint and cartilage function
Peppermint is one of the most highly regarded herbs for soothing discomfort. It has also been found to relieve tension and discomfort of the neck and head.
– Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th century thieves in France who formulated an aromatic blend composed of cloves, rosemary, and other botanicals to use while robbing victims who died from the plague. Young Living’s one-of-a-kind blend is formulated with pure clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, and eucalyptus essential oils. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supportingthe immune system and good health. Thieves blend can be
found in many of Young Living’s most popular products and is a safe, natural cleaner. There is a whole line of Thieves products including, oral care, hand wash, a household cleaner that you can use on literally everything, such as fruit and veggies, your dog, counters, windows, mirrors (and it does not smear) and toilets… all in one cleaner!
Supports healthy immune function.
May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement
·Contains Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement. Who
Should Use Thieves Essential Oil Blend?
• Those who want to add an extra boost to their antioxidant support
• Anyone looking to naturally protect their surroundings
Those looking to diffuse an aromatic oil blend that is non-toxic, eco-friendly, and biodegradable. I absolutely LOVE this oil and my family uses it all the time!
– A proprietary unique blend of 10 oils including myrtle, eucalyptus globulus, marjoram,pine, eucalyptus radiata, eucalyptus citriodora, lavender, cypress, black spruce, peppermint
Supports the Respiratory System
Try rubbing 3 drops on feet before bedtime.
Add to carrier oil to create a spa-like, soothing atmosphere with massage.
Rub on feet or chest before exercising to uplift and inspire.
Diffuse to create a comforting aroma.
Includes the naturally occurring compounds linalol acetate, linalol, camphene, and eucalyptol (be sure to look those up) 😉
– A proprietary unique blend of 8 oils including tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise, patchouli
Supports the digestive system, excretory system, nervous system.
Includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, citrol, and zingiberene
Add to an empty veggie capsule.
The use of fennel dates back to the ancient Egyptians.
I never leave home without this oil. I make sure I have it in case I have some stomach discomfort. I love to put a couple drops of Digize and a couple drops of Peppermint in a veggie capsule. Instant relief. It’s also great to rub on the tummy.
– It’s like a little vacation in a bottle.
· Soothes and relaxes the mind and body
· Eases bodily tension and stress
· Helps alleviate minor aches associated with daily life
Theypurposely put these oils in a starter kit because you can use them for so many things!! I have an amazing book, like the Bible for oils :), andanytime I look up any ailment, it lists one of these oils to use. It’s amazing. And if you do decide to sign up, I’ll give you this book because it is SO amazing! You can learn all about the oils from this book as well which oils to use and how to use them.
This kit also comes with:
NingXia Red Drink
(The S-U-P-E-R drink) This is Young Living’s super fruit supplement specially formulated to energize, fortify and replenish the body and mind. This proprietary blend contains pure essential oils (orange, yuzu,lemon, and tangerine) renowned Wolfberry Puree from China’s NingXia Province and a variety of vitamin- rich whole fruits such as blueberries, apricots, raspberries, and pomegranates. Wolfberries contribute 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, more beta carotene than
carrots, more vitamin C than oranges, vitamin E, and vitamins B1, B2, and B6. Just 1oz. of NingXia Red supplies the body with vital antioxidants that provide a natural energy supply. At the same time, this nutritious supplement fortifies and supports the immune system and fights free radicals in our body. Millions of dangerous superoxide free radicals are currently damaging your health! No other functional drink delivers more superoxide neutralizing capacity than NingXia Red. All NingXia Red Singles are in 2oz. sizes, which make them convenient, easy
and ready to travel. Chill, shake, drink! My family drinks this every single day!
– humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors, maximize the benefits of the oils, and creates a spa-like atmosphere. I actually have a diffuser in all the bedrooms of our house. My family loves our diffusers.
To sign up, you just need to go to: youngliving.com.
Click on “Member Benefits” and scroll down to Member sign up. Be sure
you check “wholesale member”. My Member ID number is: 10313069
Next, click on the “premium starter kit”.
You can then pick which diffuser you would like. I personally love the dewdrop.
Step 2 talks about Essential Rewards. That is the monthly program where you accumulate points that you can use towards free products. You can sign up for that at a later date if you want. It’s a great program. So you can choose next, and then it will ask you again if you are sure you want to proceed without choosing essential rewards, and you can proceed to check out. My kit came in lessthan a week & the info they send with it is GREAT!
Please, please let me know if you have any questions!!
I would love to talk to you more about this! I also recommend watching an online class. Here is a video a mentor did about all the oils in this everyday kit. It’s about 45 minutes long. This will help a lot but you can always ask me questions as well! bit.ly/ATOEIntroclassThis will give you more information about oils and this kit! Looking forward to hearing from you!