- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb greenbeans
- 2 TBS water
- 2 TSPolive oil
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 Garlic gloves minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Oven at 350. Mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Place salmon filets on foil…fold up edges to create a rim. spoon lemon juice mixture over filet and top with lemon slices. Fold around fish sealing tightly.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes
4. Meanwhile: Place green beans, water and oil in skillet and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, cook uncovered until green beans are crisp tender.
6. Serve with Salmon.