Sheet Pan Eggs with Spinach- Mothers Day Brunch Idea
Posted on 05-10-2018 by KJ in CFM
- 18 large eggs
- ¼ cup reduced-fat milk
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced ham
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Generously coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, milk, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and onion powder together in a large bowl. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with spinach, Cheddar and ham. Bake until just set, 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the pan from back to front halfway through baking to ensure even cooking. Cut into 12 squares and serve.