Meet our February Golden Kettlebell recipient!!
Great job and we are so happy to have you here as a part of CFSP!!!
1. How Long have you been CrossFitting?
I’ve been Crossfitting for about 3 1/2 years.
2. How long have you been a member of CFSP?
I’ve been with CFSP for 13 months.
3. What made you walk through the door?.
I first came to Crossfit because of my husband’s experience with it and continual encouragement to try it. I came to CFSP because I knew Dan was an awesome coach and helped me get stronger so I wanted to continue to grow.
4. Whats your motivation.. whats your why for continuing this journey?
On my own, I would not be motivated to push myself. I appreciate the coaching and community to keep encouraging me to try new things and not settle.
5. What does your diet look like?
I go through cycles with my diet. This year I’m just focused on consuming more vegetables daily whether raw or cooked. I’m also trying to listen more to my body when I eat food and see how I feel the next day.
6. What is your favorite movement or work out?
My favorite movements are deadlifts and rowing.
7. What is your least favorite movement or work out?
My least favorite movement is burpees.
8. Goals?? 3 months, 6 months, one year from now?
My goal for one year is to be able to do most of the movements for the 2019 Open especially, pull-ups. My goal for 6 months is to be able to do a pull up. My goal for 3 months is to improve my Deadlift PR weight by 5 pounds.
9. Tell us about Nicole, outside the box?
I spend a lot of time with my family, two adorable and fun girls, Aurora and Hannah and charming husband, Sam. I enjoy reading mysteries, watching shows on Netflix and hanging out with friends.
10. One piece of advice you would tell a newbie?
Listen to the coach! Take it slow and have fun!